Talker's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talker's Forum

If you like to talk so much, then this is the forum for you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Posting Basics *You should read this*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marie Yoshi
Admin
Marie Yoshi

Posting Basics *You should read this* Empty
PostSubject: Posting Basics *You should read this*   Posting Basics *You should read this* EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Right…I (well more likely a lot more people inl. GMs & Admins) have noticed that the majority of the rules are, well, being plainly ignored in TF now days. Now I know not having too many rules to worry about is what helps members feel more free during their time here, however there is a borderline between ‘posting’ and ‘spamming’.

When you Post, you contribute to the forum in some way – opinion sharing, whatever.

When you Spam, you waste the readers time!

I know the majority of you are already following these, though this needs to be restated until the forum shapes up a bit more. A lot of posts I can find pretty quickly in the forum can be pretty useless, e.g. “lol thats funny”.

So, basically, when you Post make sure that your Posts are: -

•Meaningful and are related to the thread/topic.
•Are longer than 5 words (smiles and faces aren’t words).
•Aren’t excessive in smiley faces (1 alone is great, anything over 4 is too many).
•Isn’t just a copy/paste of the previous poster’s post.
•Makes sense and pretty decent spelling.

All these make good posts, so use them. There should never be a time in which you can't follow them.
Back to top Go down
https://bigmouths.board-directory.net

Posting Basics *You should read this*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talker's Forum :: Cafe Lobby-
Jump to: